An expanded access programme for prior and concurrent use of abiraterone and enzalutamide with Ra-223
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Abiraterone; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2015 Safety and overall survival results will be presented at the 2015 European Cancer Congress, according to Bayer media release.
- 26 Feb 2015 New trial record
- 23 Feb 2015 According to a Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2015 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO GU).