A Phase 3, Randomized, Open Label, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Effectiveness of IV Peramivir Compared to Oral Oseltamivir in Pediatric Subjects With Acute Uncomplicated Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peramivir (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 140.
- 17 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 130 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2015 New trial record