A Phase 3, Randomized, Open Label, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Effectiveness of IV Peramivir Compared to Oral Oseltamivir in Pediatric Subjects With Acute Uncomplicated Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peramivir (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, 122 out of planned 140 patients have been enrolled in this trial.
- 04 Oct 2017 Data will be presented at the IDWeek 2017, according to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 140.