A Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A, Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Carboplatin+Paclitaxel With or Without Bevacizumab Compared With Carboplatin + Paclitaxel + Bevacizumab in Chemotherapy-Naïve Patients With Stage IV Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpower 150
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2022 to 15 Jul 2018.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 17 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.