A Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A, Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Carboplatin+Paclitaxel With or Without Bevacizumab Compared With Carboplatin + Paclitaxel + Bevacizumab in Chemotherapy-Naïve Patients With Stage IV Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpower 150; IMpower150
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Genentech media release, the next analysis of survival in this trial is expected in the first half of 2018.
- 07 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Genentech media release.
- 21 Nov 2017 According to a Chugai Pharmaceutical media release, the next overall survival (OS) analysis will be expected in the first half of 2018. The data from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Immuno Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History