A Randomized, Double-blind Phase 1b/2 Study Of Pf-04449913 (Glasdegib) In Combination With Azacitidine In Patients With Previously Untreated Intermediate-2 Or High-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Acute Myeloid Leukemia With 20-30% Blasts And Multi-lineage Dysplasia, Or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 6 Nov 2021.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 7 Nov 2019.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Nov 2021.