A Single-centre, Open-label Study in Healthy Men to Investigate the Effect of Repeated Oral Doses of ASP2151 on the Pharmacokinetics of Bupropion
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amenamevir (Primary) ; Bupropion
- Indications Herpes simplex virus infections; Herpes zoster
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Maruho
- 17 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.