A Two-part, Open-label, Randomised, Crossover, Multicentre, Phase II Study to Investigate the Presence of Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency (PEI) in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, and to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics of EPANOVA and OMACOR Following a Single Oral Dose in Patients with Different Degrees of PEI
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3 carboxylic acids (Primary) ; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PRECISE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2017 Results assessing association between faecal elastase-1 concentrations and gastrointestinal symptoms, plasma nutritional markers, and uptake of Epanova versus Omacor, presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.