A Phase 2 Open Label, Multi-Center, Multinational Study Investigating The Efficacy and Safety Of GTx-024 On Advanced, Androgen Receptor-Positive Triple Negative Breast Cancer (AR+ TNBC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enobosarm (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GTx
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a GTx media release, the Company expects to have top-line results in the third quarter of 2017. This trial has completed the first stage of the two stage trial. Since there was insufficient clinical benefit response (CBR) demonstrated among patients enrolled in the first stage of the trial, the Company has determined that the second and final stage of the trial will not continue.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.