Phase Ib/II Study of Neoadjuvant Pembrolizumab With Gemcitabine-Cisplatin (Cisplatin-Eligible) or Gemcitabine (Cisplatin-Ineligible) in Subjects With T2-4aN0M0 Urothelial Cancer: HCRN GU14-188
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 05 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.