A Phase II, Multicentre, Randomized Controlled Study Evaluating The Quality Of Life In Patients With Inoperable Malignant Bowel Obstruction Treated With Lanreotide Autogel 120 mg in Combination With Standard Care vs. Standard Care Alone (QOL IN IMBO STUDY)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Intestinal obstruction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QOL IN IMBO STUDY
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 04 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 04 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 27 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.