SPINOZA. Study With Preparatory INduction Of Zevalin in Aggressive Lymphoma. A Randomized Phase 3 Study of BEAM Versus 90Yttrium Ibritumomab Tiuxetan (Zevalin) / BEAM in Patients Requiring Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT) for Relapsed Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Autologous stem cell therapy; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Spinoza
- 06 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to wthdrawal of sponsor support.
- 05 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Feb 2015 New trial record