Phase III trial comparing administration of alvocidib given in timed-sequential-therapy with cytarabine and mitoxantrone with cytarabine and mitoxantrone alone in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tolero Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jan 2017 This trial was being conducted by Tolero Pharmaceuticals. The Company has now been acquired by Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma, according to a Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma media release.
- 09 Nov 2015 According to a Tolero Pharmaceuticals media release, after an end of phase II meeting with US FDA , 'rate of complete remission' was confirmed as the primary endpoint of this study.
- 27 Feb 2015 New trial record