A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Phase 3 Study of Orally Administered PLX3397 in Subjects with Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis or Giant Cell Tumor of the Tendon Sheath ENLIVEN
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pexidartinib (Primary)
- Indications Giant cell tumour of tendon sheath; Pigmented villonodular synovitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENLIVEN
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Percentage of participants achieving complete or partial response) has been met according to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.