A Phase III Randomized, Open Label, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Apixaban for Thromboembolism Prevention Versus No Systemic Anticoagulant Prophylaxis During Induction Chemotherapy in Children With Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) or Lymphoma (T or B Cell) Treated With Pegylated L-Asparaginase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Intracranial thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 700 to 500 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 May 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.