International Postmarketing Surveillance Study of Pl-VEGF165 Safety and Efficacy in 210 Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vascular endothelial growth factor-165 gene therapy (Neovasculgen) (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NVG-LIGHT
- Sponsors Human Stem Cells Institute
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed,according to the results published in the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs.
- 03 Jan 2017 Results aseesing safety and efficacy of gene therapy ,also comparing the results of this study with previous phase II/III study published in the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs (2016).
- 27 Feb 2015 New trial record