Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Proof-of-Concept Efficacy of Lisinopril in Patients With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS), Stage 1
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisinopril (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transparency Life Sciences
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 21 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 12 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.