A Phase III Study for the Evaluation of the Immunogenicity and Reactogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Split Virion Influenza Vaccine Fluarix Tetra (2015 Season Southern Hemisphere) in Adults 18 Years of Age and Above
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2321138A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 May 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.