A Phase III, Randomized, Open-label Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Versus Paclitaxel in Subjects With Advanced Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Who Progressed After First-Line Therapy With Platinum and Fluoropyrimidine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-061
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 14 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression-free Survival (PFS) in Programmed Death-Ligand 1- (PD-L1)-positive Participants by Central Radiology Review) has not been met according to a Merck media release.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2017 to 26 Jul 2019.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2017 to 26 Oct 2017.