A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Design Study of CERC-501 in a Human Laboratory Model of Smoking Behavior
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CERC 501 (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cerecor
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Dec 2016 According to a Cerecor media release, the company intends to present additional data from this trial at scientific meetings in 2017.
- 05 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Latency), as reported in a Cerecor media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History