A phase I followed by a randomized phase II trial of two cycles carboplatin-olaparib followed by olaparib monotherapy versus capecitabine in BRCA-1 or -2 mutated Her2 negative advanced breast cancer as first line treatment (REVIVAL study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Carboplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVIVAL study
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.