A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 2 Study, With a Safety Run-in Part to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy of Azacitidine Compared to No Anticancer Treatment in Children and Young Adults With Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Molecular Relapse After First Complete Remission
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 13 Jul 2018.
- 21 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2024 to 1 Mar 2020.