Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study in Healthy Volunteers to Evaluate the Therapeutic Efficacy and Safety of CR6261 in an H1N1 Influenza Healthy Human Challenge Model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Diridavumab (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.