A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Dupilumab in Adult Patients With Active Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 04 May 2017 According to a Regeneron media release, the company has completed a positive primary analysis from this trial and plans to present detailed data at an upcoming medical conference.
- 09 Feb 2017 Results from this trial are expected in 2017, according to a Regenron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.