A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Dupilumab in Adult Patients With Active Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Oct 2017 Results published in a Sanofi Media Release.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to a Sanofi media release, data were presented at the World Congress of Gastroenterology (WCOG) 2017.
- 04 May 2017 According to a Regeneron media release, the company has completed a positive primary analysis from this trial and plans to present detailed data at an upcoming medical conference.