A First-in-Human Study of Repeat Dosing With REGN2810, a Monoclonal, Fully Human Antibody to Programmed Death - 1 (PD 1), as Single Therapy and in Combination With Other Anti-Cancer Therapies in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs REGN 2810 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamides; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jun 2017 Preliminary results from patients with advanced cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (n=26) published in a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Jun 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, data pooled from two expansion cohorts of patients with advanced cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (CSCC) from this trial will be presented today at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=26; data cut off: 31 Jan 2017) assessing initial safety and efficacy from expansion cohorts presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History