A First-in-Human Study of Repeat Dosing With REGN2810, a Monoclonal, Fully Human Antibody to Programmed Death - 1 (PD 1), as Single Therapy and in Combination With Other Anti-Cancer Therapies in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamides; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2017 Preliminary results from patients with advanced cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (n=26) published in a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History