A Randomized, Double-Blind,Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Bryostatin in the Treatment of Moderately Severe to Severe Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bryostatin-1 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neurotrope BioScience
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Neurotrope BioScience media release, the company has finalized the post hoc analyses of this trial. Based on the results of this trial a follow-on dose optimization study will be considered.
- 20 Jul 2017 Preliminary results presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017.
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Neurotrope BioScience media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History