A Phase 2 Proof of Concept (PoC), Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of VSN16R for the treatment of spasticity in patients with Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VSN 16R (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Canbex Therapeutics
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 02 Nov 2015 Top-line results are expected to be available in 2016, according to a Canbex Therapeutics media release.