A Phase I Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Maximally Tolerated Dose (MTD), Dose Limiting Toxicities (DLTs) and Safety Profiles of Increasing Doses of Lenalidomide After Allo-HCT in AML and MDS Subjects With Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) Detected by the CD34+ Mixed Chimerism Analysis (UF-BMT-MRD-101)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms UF-BMT-MRD-101
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated