A multicentre, open label, dose escalation, Phase 1 study in patients with unresectable or metastatic melanoma receiving IMP321 (LAG-3Ig fusion protein) as an adjunctive therapy to anti-PD-1 therapy with pembrolizumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMP 321 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms TACTI-mel
- Sponsors Prima Biomed
- 26 Jun 2017 According to a Prima BioMed media release, company expects to present data set from the first two cohorts at the World Immunotherapy Congress and SITC, Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer, National Harbor in 2017.
- 26 Jun 2017 According to a Prima BioMed media release, company has completed recruitment of the first two cohorts of six patients and has now commenced recruitment of the third cohort. Data from all three cohorts is expected in H1, 2018.
- 18 Apr 2017 The company has received approval to begin dosing in the third cohort of this trial, according to Prima BioMed media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History