A multicentre, open label, dose escalation, Phase 1 study in patients with unresectable or metastatic melanoma receiving IMP321 (LAG-3Ig fusion protein) as an adjunctive therapy to anti-PD-1 therapy with pembrolizumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eftilagimod alpha (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms TACTI-mel
- Sponsors Immutep Limited
- 28 Nov 2017 According to a Prima BioMed media release, Prima BioMed changed its name to Immutep Limited.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results from patients in the first two cohorts (n = 12) of this trial presented in a Prima BioMed media release.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Prima BioMed media release, results from patients in the first two cohorts (n = 12) of this trial will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2017 Annual Meeting. The third cohort of patients is being treated with 30 mg doses.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History