An Open-Label, Single Arm, Phase 2a Study of Bortezomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone and Elotuzumab in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=29) assessing the efficacy of elotuzumab in combination with bortezomib, lenalidomide, dexamethasone in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History