A Phase Ib, Open-label, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Volitinib in Combination With Gefitinib (Iressa) in Patients With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-mutated Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed on Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitor Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Savolitinib (Primary) ; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Hutchison MediPharma
- 31 Jul 2017 According to Chi-Med media release, data from this trial will be presented at a scientific conference in late 2017 or early 2018.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Apr 2017 to 28 Nov 2017.
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.