A Phase Ib, Open-label, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Volitinib in Combination With Gefitinib (Iressa) in Patients With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-mutated Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed on Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitor Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Savolitinib (Primary) ; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Hutchison MediPharma
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (data cut off: March 2017, n=44) from phase Ib part of the study, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 17 Oct 2017 Results presented in an AstraZeneca media release.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, results from this trial were presented at the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History