Ulipristal acetate versus conventional management of heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB; including uterine fibroids): a randomised controlled trial and exploration of mechanism of action (UCON trial)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ulipristal (Primary) ; Levonorgestrel
- Indications Menstruation disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UCON
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Nov 2015 Accrual till date is 5% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Oct 2015 Accrual till date is 4% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.