An 8-week, Single Centre, Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Phase IV Study to Evaluate Dapagliflozin 10 mg Once Daily Effects on Insulin Resistance in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DERISC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 15 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Body weight and other anthropometric measures) has been met, as per the results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 15 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.