An 8-week, Single Centre, Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Phase IV Study to Evaluate Dapagliflozin 10 mg Once Daily Effects on Insulin Resistance in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DERISC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.