Phase I Study of Escalating Doses of XL888 With Vemurafenib Plus Cobimetinib for Patients With Unresectable BRAF Mutated Stage III/IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary) ; XL 888 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Jun 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.