A Phase 2, Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Vehicle-controlled, Ascending Dose Study Assessing Tolerability, Safety, and Efficacy of Topical NVN1000 in Subjects With External Genital Warts and Perianal Warts.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Genital warts
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novan Inc
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Novan media release.
- 02 Mar 2017 According to Novan media release, data will be presented during a Late-breaking Research forum at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History