A Phase 1b, Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Biological Activity of GS-9620 in HIV-1 Infected, Virologically Suppressed Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vesatolimod (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.