A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Immunogenicity of MGD010, a CD32B x CD79B Dual Affinity Re-Targeting (DART) Bi-specific Antibody-Based Molecule, in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGD 010 (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine
- Indications Autoimmune disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 17 Jun 2017 Results (n=24) presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results published in a MacroGenics media release.
- 17 Jun 2017 According to a MacroGenics media release, updated data was presented at the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) Annual European Congress of Rheumatology 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History