A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of MGA271 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With B7-H3-Expressing Melanoma, Squamous Cell Cancer of the Head and Neck, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Other B7H3 Expressing Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enoblituzumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 26 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Aug 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Aug 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.