Phase 1, First-in-Human, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of MGD009, A Humanized B7-H3 x CD3 Dual-Affinity Re-Targeting (DART) Protein in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic B7-H3-Expressing Neoplasms.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGD 009 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Clear cell sarcoma; Colon cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Mesothelioma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a MacroGenics media release, the Company expects to establish the dose and schedule for MGD009 administration as well as initiate expansion cohorts in multiple tumor types in 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 05 Mar 2015 New trial record