A Multicenter Double-Blind, Randomized Controlled Study of Etanercept and Methotrexate in Combination or as Monotherapy in Subjects With Psoriatic Arthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Feb 2017 This trial is completed in France.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.