RAINBOW Study: a Randomized, Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of RAnibizumab Compared With Laser Therapy for the Treatment of INfants BOrn Prematurely With Retinopathy of Prematurity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinopathy of prematurity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAINBOW
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Aug 2017 The trial has been completed in Lithuania.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jul 2017 This study is active, not recruiting in India as per Clinical Trials Registry - India record.