RAINBOW Study: a Randomized, Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of RAnibizumab Compared With Laser Therapy for the Treatment of INfants BOrn Prematurely With Retinopathy of Prematurity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinopathy of prematurity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAINBOW
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 19 Dec 2017.
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 19 Dec 2017.
- 19 Sep 2017 The trial has been completed in Germany.