An Open-label Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Mepolizumab Administered Subcutaneously in Children From 6 to 11 Years of Age With Severe Eosinophilic Asthma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Feb 2018 to 31 Jan 2018.
- 22 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.