A Phase l/IIa, randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, pilot study to assess the safety and efficacy of a therapeutic HSV-2 DNA vaccine in HSV-2 positive adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Herpes simplex virus DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Admedus
- 19 Oct 2016 Interim results were published in the Admedus Media Release.
- 04 Mar 2016 Interim results from the first 20 patients published in an Admedus media release.
- 04 Mar 2016 Analysis of the unblinded data from the first 20 patients is expected in Q3 2016 and full trial analysis data is expected to be available by Q2 2017, according to an Admedus media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History