A Phase IIa Open-label, Randomized Study to Compare the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics (PK) and Pharmacodynamics (PD) of NM-IL-12 (rHuIL-12) to Standard of Care in Subjects With Open Surgical Wounds Following Colostomy Takedown Allowed to Heal by Secondary Intention
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NMIL 12 1 (Primary)
- Indications Wound infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Neumedicines
- 29 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2015 New trial record
- 02 Mar 2015 Neumedicines has received a US Department of Defense Military Infectious Diseases Clinic Trial Award for this trial, according to a media release.