Phase II trial of irofulven in patients with metastatic, docetaxel-resistant and castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Irofulven (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Aug 2017 According to Oncology Venture media release, company expects to commence the trial in Denmark and Sweden for >70 patients with Prostate cancer which has been screened.
- 31 Jan 2017 According to Oncology Venture media release, earlier treatment of first patient was expected in January 2017 now Clinical Trial Application is expected filed in Q2 2017.
- 10 Nov 2015 According to a Medical Prognosis Institute media release, a poster announcing the use of DRP (Tm) technology for this trial was published at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics in Boston.