A Two-Year, Randomized, Double-Masked, Multicenter, Two-Arm Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of RTH258 6 mg Versus Aflibercept in Subjects With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brolucizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HARRIER
- Sponsors Alcon
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 May 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 20 Jun 2017 According to a Novartis media release, detailed analysis of the data is ongoing and will be presented at an upcoming medical congress.
- 20 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change in Best Corrected Visual Acuity (BCVA) from Baseline at Week 48), as reported in a Novartis media release.