Phase II, Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter Study in Chemotherapy-naive Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) Patients Who Have PRIMary Resistance to Abiraterone Acetate or Enzalutamide Treatment Comparing the Anti-tumor Effect of CABazitaxel to Alternative Androgen Receptors (AR) Targeted Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Enzalutamide; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIMCAB
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 May 2016 Time frame for primary endpoints changed from 2 years to 30 months.