Postoperative Pain Control After Enucleation or Evisceration, a Double-Masked Randomized Controlled Trial of Standard Versus Slow-release Bupivacaine
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2015 New trial record